Apple did it again. They innovated and changed the latest version of the iPhone and now your normal headphone jack doesn’t work. Lots of people are wondering about the best bluetooth headphones for iPhone 7.
Although Apple does include a handy way to convert your headphone jack to lightning, you might not want to bother. Now you’re in search of the best wireless bluetooth earbuds. Let’s see what iPhone 7 earbuds are currently making waves in the market.
Best Wireless Headphones:
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- One-tap setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri with a double-tap
- More than 24-hour battery life with Charging Case
- Charges quickly in the case
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
With no headphone jack, Apple has come up with some high powerful wireless earbuds known as AirPods. Like the standard EarPods, these bluetooth headphones are simple and powerful. In fact, they power on whenever they are even close to an iOS device.
You can also use them to communicate with Siri simply by tapping them. The price point can’t be beat for what you’re getting. So if you’re looking for the best bluetooth earbuds then you have to stick with Apple.
TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones
- Perfect workout headphones that are snug and secure so the headphones stay put while running, biking or at the gym.
- Built-in magnets let you attach the two headphones together when not using, and wear like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry around when you don’t need them.
- CVC noise Isolation technology reduces outside noises, enable clearer microphone sound.
- Long battery life allows the headphones to play up to 5 hours of continuous music at a time or 175 hours of standby time.
- Earbuds that work with all smartphones, tablets and music players. Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology; easy and fast pairing with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices; aptX codec provides pure, CD-like high quality sound for compatible devices.
TaoTronics bluetooth earbuds are designed for your workout and can go to the distance. These guys are durable, lightweight and sweat-proof headset.
These earbuds for iPhone 7 feature a secure fit for sports with built-in mic. As far as wireless bluetooth earbuds go, these are amazing for the price point.
Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Headphones
- HD Sound – 8mm Speakers combined with Bluetooth 4.1 create super accurate HD sound with powerful bass. The bullet-shaped Comply T-400 M memory foam tips provide Total Isolation from external noise.
- Magnetic – Easily stow your Earbuds by wearing them around your neck. Instantly access your Earphones anytime without searching your pockets.
- Sweat Proof – Say Goodbye to Water-Damage! Protected by Liquipel Nano Coating your Buds withstand sweaty workouts and will survive accidental dropping into water.
- Secure Fit – The patented winged earphone tips hold your Buds in place during rigorous workouts. Over- and Under-Ear fit options included.
- Lifetime Sweatproof Warranty – Replaced in case they ever get damaged by sweat! No questions asked.
These Phaiser bluetooth headphones for iPhone 7 are essential for working out as they are lightweight and functional. Not only do they sound great but they’re also super comfortable.
If you don’t want to sacrifice sound while you run then check out these bluetooth earbud as they are some of the best.
Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Premium Bluetooth Audio For Skip-Free Music Outdoors
- 8 Hours of Music + Calls With Complete Remote Controls
- Secure Over/Under-Ear Fit Options
- Lifetime Sweat proof Warranty
- Includes Comply Premium Sport Memory Foam Ear Tips, Patented Secure-Fit Ear Fins, Friction-Fit Silicone Sport Carrying Case, Silicone Ear Tips, Charging Cable & Cord Management Clips.
Designed for the active yet tech loving folks who are tired of losing their earbuds. Jaybird X2 Sport headphones can connect to any bluetooth device, and are compatible with both iOS and Android.
They also come with noise reduction technology and Bluetooth 4.1. They are not the cheapest wireless option but definitely one of the coolest.
So if you were looking for the best bluetooth headphones or best wireless headphones for iPhone 7, you now have several places to look at multiple price points that will keep anyone’s ear and wallet happy.